Monday, February 21, 2011

13/21

That is to say, over the course of 21 days, I've earned 13 Calvinball points.  If it had been any other month, I would have earned about four or five points so far, so I suppose that counts for something!

Here are a few of my recent pages:


This page, which includes a photo of my mom as a wee babe, was featured on the JBS Mercantile blog today.  I still can't get over how much the rub-on resembles her, curls and all.


This next layout is one of several posted on the Lily Bee blog today; the members of the design team put together layouts using the Catching Fall line.  These pages testify to the fact that this line really isn't limited to fall, but rather, is always in season.

On to point 14...and hopefully 15...and maybe even...16?  We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your mother! So pretty colours and so many details to look at! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jill! we've got to go out with a bang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jill, love the vintage look of your LOs :) thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete