Saturday, February 5, 2011

Five Years...and Five Points!

When I put these photos side by side today
as I was planning this layout for Shimmerz,
I was amazed by how much these sweet girls
have changed in just five years.
PP: My Mind's Eye, Lily Bee, The Girls' Paperie; ribbon: SEI (blue) and unknown (pink/purple); 
stickers: Sassafras; letters: Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories; stick pins and pearls: Jenni Bowlin.  
It's also kind of uncanny
how they were wearing similar colors
in both photos.  Whoa. Scrappy kismet.

(Apologies for the smush-action on the bows -- blame the scanner.)

With this layout,
I proclaim myself the owner of yet another Calvinball point,
bringing me to a new total of FIVE points.  Woo and hoo!
I'm working on a few more layouts,
which I will share in a few days' time.

As long as I'm on the topic,
a few days from now -- on Monday, to be exact --
be sure to check back in for a not-to-be-missed surprise!

1 comment:

  1. awesome layout jill!

    we gotta keep our chins up - we only need 50something points today to be even with the machine aka celeste . . .

    ReplyDelete