Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Waaaaaaay Past My Bedtime

but I just had to stay up for the JBS April gallery reveal.
This month's main kit is INCREDIBLE,

and don't EVEN get me started on the add-ons and project kit.
You can check them all out here.
Good luck with the self-control.

I have a few more projects planned for the mid-month reveal,
but here's what I have created so far with the main kit
(there are more details in the gallery):

This kit is, as my daughter might say,
amazeballs with awesome sauce.

P.S. The other day someone asked about the font that you see on the "Easter" page above and the "I Am a Feminist" layout below (as well as on practically every other page that I make).  I alternate between "Typewriter" and "Typenoksidi", which I think can be found on dafont.com.  

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love these layouts. I especially love the easter one! You amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh.....
    gorgeous layering. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cool pages! So very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I can say is "wow" great great job! the second layout went straight ot my pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And yep, very hard to resist adding the extras to my kit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, I love them both! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous - but i have special love for the second one. awesome composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! So many words and letters! Thank you for stopping by my layouts ))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not even begin to tell you how much I love love that egg garland page. I wish I had more of that kit to cut up and lift you! Both pages, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just so love your work. You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah brilliant :) It was me who enquired after the font - thank you for sharing :) Absolutely gorgeous layout too, I think the eggs on the Easter one are fab xx

    ReplyDelete