Monday, March 21, 2011

OAMG!

Woo hoo!  
Today marks my first official day as a member of
the October Afternoon design team!

(I realize that I have one exclamation mark to go
before I hit my three-mark quota,
but)

Wow!  And more wow! (<-- had to be done.)

Over the next few days the OA blog will introduce
the new members and share a bunch of pages
using the new and whoa-so-beautiful lines,
including the "5 & Dime" line.

In the meantime, here are a few pages that I created
for the OA CHA booth, using Schoolhouse,
which, as far as collections go, is a dream for
teachers and those with school supply fetishes
(like me).






There's more eye candy on the October Afternoon blog,
as well as the full list of the designers
with whom I am SO honored to be working
(and playing).
If you stop by the OA blog this week and leave some love,
you'll be entered to win some "5 & Dime" goodies!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats, congrats! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Congrats and great big congrats! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woo!! So love OA! And you totaly deserve the DT spot!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you, Jill! I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so lucky to have you Jill! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited for you congrats !!!!!!!
    love your pages so funky and striking ... love your work Jill .. sooooo inspiring .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jill! OA is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very very huge congrats!!!! and those layouts are just amazing (as always) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jill! so great I get to see your work in more places! Looooove those layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to you, jill!! you really deserve it!! can't wait to see more OA projects from you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your work with OA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!! I am SO excited to be on this team with you, Jill!! I have been a fan of your for ages!! Oh, and don't mind me, I love to use multiple exclamation marks (!!) So if you use them around me - no worries I won't fault you even if you are an English teacher!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited for you Jill!! Congrats!! I so look forward to all the inspiration you will be providing over there!! :D (Note: I used double exclamation points on all those sentences. Because they so needed them!!) Laugh! Take care *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete