Saturday, April 30, 2011

Come What May

The May JBS kit is EVER so lovely.
The gallery went live tonight,
and it is full of gorgeous projects from the design team.
I'm working on a few more projects for the mid-month reveal,
but in the meantime, here are my gallery contributions,
using the main kit and the "Farmer's Market" add-on:
There are more details in the gallery, if you're interested.
The May kits are just the beginning of an incredible month at JBS.
You'll be wanting to visit the JBS Mercantile blog daily -- trust me on that!

7 comments:

  1. such lovely pages and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow......beautiful! I so want to subscribe to J's kits....you may have just sold me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are gorgeous, Jill! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME LO"S!!!! I love how you used the stamp on the side of the LO!!Great details!

    ReplyDelete