Monday, May 23, 2011

I Spy


A Lucky calendar card, a double circle punch,
a JBS rub-on, a pattern that's been crunched;
a blue-handled scissors, a Paul Frank clothing tag,
some October Afternoon ribbon, and a plastic bag,
unopened Thickers and a string of pearls,
pennant stickers and red tape, unfurled;
a happy face ticket and a number four,
a strip of lined paper and SC stamps galore;
a hot pink envelope and a blending tool,
a corner rounder and grid tape on a spool;
there's so much more, you can hunt for the rest,
I'll be busy searching for my desk.

12 comments:

  1. LOL I love this! A lot like my own desk right now & it's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To rhyme is sublime!
    Your desk looks much like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That really is frightening. Good luck in your search lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant post! Your poem is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *runs to get hubby* See, I'm not the only one!

    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes me feel so good to see this, Jill. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, love the scavenger hunt:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness THANK YOU for posting that photo and to Coffeegirl crafts for tweetiong this! My desk (kitchen table) has looked just like that for over 2 months and everyone feels empowered to tell me it's not cool- here I see it is perfectly normal and necessary for a crafty life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! Soooo funny. And this makes me feel a little better about my messy making space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah ha ha ha ha; so glad to see another desk as trashed out (i mean creatively busy) as mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. incredible !!! looks like mine, but you're are ++++++

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete