Monday, May 16, 2011

Winner/Whiner

Firstly, I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to all who stopped by to visit and to leave some really quite charming comments during the October Afternoon blog hop.

Secondly, the winner of the OA rubber charms prize pack is...

Congratulations, Jennifer!  (P.S. I just discovered your blog, and whoa, am I loving all of that color on your  layouts!  You're a girl after my own scrappy heart.) 

Thirdly, I would like to mention that even though my summer begins in just two weeks, it's still so farrrrrrrrrrrrrr awaaaaaaaaaaay.  I know, I know, I should just stop whining and suck it up.  Not everyone gets two months off from work.  That's why the teachers make the big bucks, I guess. :) 

Supplies:  Studio Calico May kit, Jenni Bowlin paint dabbers, and a funkload of October Afternoon labels.  

Actually, I'm not really taking the summer off.  I'll be taking an online course, and I'm really excited about that.  As much as I love teaching, sometimes I really do miss being a student.  

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your compliments, Jill! And cute layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,

    I love your summer layout. Are the numbers a stamp? If so, what is the stamp called? I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love that layout...i have only just received my SC kit and cant wait to play with that stamp!!!!
    love ya work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout--it really brings out the beauty of that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love how you've used that stamp! The colours on this page are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not looking forward and looking forward to the one month off school at the same time.. can that be possible? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooove that layout - what you did with those stamps is awesome! and that shaved ice looks delicious!e

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you via studio calico, and I love your style! This "summer soon" layout is amazing! I love how you uses the number stamp to create your list!

    ReplyDelete