Sunday, July 31, 2011

Goodbye Hello

Goodbye, July.
Hello, August!

Goodbye to long and lazy summer days,
and hello to the busy excitement of the new school year.

Goodbye to sleeping in and staying up late,
and hello to contending with the adversarial alarm clock once again.

Goodbye to tank tops, boxer shorts, and bare feet,
and hello to blazers, skirts, and heels.

Goodbye to planning and anticipation,
and hello to the arrival of another chance to start fresh.

Goodbye to waiting,
and hello to the new JBS August kits!

This month we're also saying hello to two new members of the JBS team, Briana Johnson and Mindy Miller.  Check out the rest of the gallery here.

3 comments:

  1. HI Jill! I looooooooooove your layouts!! the first on is a fav!!I adore what you have done with the background and lanterns!
    I am trying to get main kit and add on 2 with a new membership! my computer won't let me do it!! arhghgh!! hope there will be some left when I get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning over that partially hidden card. Both feel so different from the everything else I'm seeing from the kits. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to incredibly gorgeous pages from Jill ;-)
    Those cards are so beautiful. Loved it all.

    ReplyDelete