Sunday, October 30, 2011

One Week Later...

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted!  I've been busy with school as well as with lots of scrappy endeavors. Though I can't share everything just yet, here's a peek at a few things that have been keeping me occupied: 
I created this page for a Two Peas in a Bucket feature on Jillibean Soup.  This is a line that, at first glance, seems to be oriented to the domestic sphere, but it can also be used for not-so-domestic topics, like this visit to the Waikiki Aquarium.  Versatility is always a plus when it comes to any line.  
I have a feeling that this is the Year of the Button for me. I can't get enough of them. 

I've also had my hands (happily) full with the new Jenni Bowlin November kits, which feature the latest Red and Black Extension.  The full reveal is right around the corner -- on the 31st -- but in the meantime, here are a few sneaks: 
Those JBS letter stamps have me giddygiddygiddy.

I've also been playing with LOTS of Halloween lines, including the new JBS, Bella Blvd., My Little Shoebox, and American Crafts.  'Tis the season, right?  Today I put together some very simple cards for Z's teachers.  
Well, I'm off to go mend Z's Halloween costume.  She's going as Dr. Horrible, but the coat is way too long right now.  I'm not sure if I can figure out how to sew something other than paper. We'll see!  

3 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with those buttons Jill, and all those stitched details...especially that rose!
    I sat done with paper and glue last night, the first time in weeks and i loved it! And the kids got tin spaghetti on toast for dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the scattered buttons on a thread! and thanks for the sneeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sneak peeks for JBS, I just looked at what will be coming in the mail in a few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete