Sunday, November 27, 2011

JBS Blog Hop!

Welcome to the JBS blog hop! There are so many exciting things happening at JBS Mercantile this week:
Firstly, Jenni has a new online class, "Home for the Holidays," which includes a step-by-step approach to compiling a charming and festive mini-album.   The class also showcases techniques and details as only Jenni can.

Secondly, the stroke of midnight (CST) tonight will also herald a new section at JBS Mercantile, "One of a Kind Finds," featuring exactly what the name indicates.  I've had a chance to peek at some of the items, like this wooden tote:
This beauty is looking for a scrapbook desk to call home -- don't you agree?  I can see this housing my collection of mists or journaling cards or stamps.  Hmm...the possibilities...

You'll also find lots of sales at JBS Mercantile, since it is, after all, Cyber Monday!

Thirdly, in a few days, as November becomes December, the new kits will be available at JBS Mercantile.  This month I have been playing with ALL of them -- I can't choose my favorite -- and I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the team has been doing with these lovelies.  Luckily, I will not have to wait long, and neither will you -- in honor of the blog hop, each of us is sharing a peek at what we've been up to with these kits.
I used the artisan add-on here, along with the happy face ticket stamp from the main kit.  I also worked in the new JBS letter stamps, which I love, love, love.  

Finally, thank you for participating in the JBS blog hop!   Just for stopping by, you have earned a chance to be entered in a giveaway for a $10 JBS Mercantile gift card PLUS the lesson materials for Jenni's new "Home for the Holidays" class (a $7.99 value -- kit not included).  There will be only be one winner per blog -- both of these prizes will go to the same person.

If you'd like a chance to be that winner, just leave a comment below before midnight EST as Monday becomes Tuesday, and I will select a name at random tomorrow evening.  Be sure that I have a way to contact you if you are selected as the winner.  Good luck!

Now, choose your next stop on the blog hop from the list below:
Doris Sander
Mindy Miller
Leah Farquharson
Briana Johnson
Megan Klauer
Jenni Bowlin
Lisa Dickinson
Betsy Sammarco
Waleska Neris
Becky Novacek
Shimelle Laine

Thanks for hopping by! Har har. :)

39 comments:

  1. Oh I love that vintage storage box!! FAB layout!!! Love all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JBS. Count me in for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that box is so cool, and perfect for mists!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO also...so inspiring (as usual lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that box! And your layout is adorable. How neat what you did with that ticket stamp, so cute.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the peek and the chance! Patricia- floresfour@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes I can picture that tote in my house!!
    Love the sneak of Dec kit...fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I just love the smiley stamp!!
    mary t

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great prizes and the chance to win! Merry Christmas!
    (brigham@email.unc.edu)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope I am able to win the class. Love the details on your layout. I love how everyone's style is so different, it makes the gallery so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your page and the box is pretty cute too
    splodge@gci.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used the smiley face stamp on your layout--great page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your use of the happy face stamp! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun tote~
    Love your fun LO~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love antique storage items.Will be checking in to see what's left in the morning. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layout & I have to get my hands on that wooden box! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aren't those just the cutest ticket stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the JBS blog hop! I would be thrilled to win a spot in one of Jenni's classes!!! Thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the wonderful layouts and the chance to win. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh i love your layout, especially all those little flags!

    liberalsprinkles at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh love that box! and those happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OK, so i dried my eyes after watching the Hallmark Hall of Fame show last night and came over here to see your "smiling face(s)" and happy thoughts. Your LO is perfect. Love it in every way...esp, new stamp! Thx for doing the hop. I feel cheered up already. Happy Cyber Monday!adibli

    ReplyDelete
  23. The wooden tote is precious and can be used for sooooo many things!!!!! What a precious page created with JBS ...the happy face stamp...the perfect touch! Thank you and all of your team for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. that layout is amazing! I do hope you'll share your process on it because it looks to have some super cool technique. Crossing my fingers for that awesome giveaway1

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE that wooden tote & your sneak peek is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The new JBS vintage storage box is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. anything vintage is cool. thanks for the chance at winning!

    Shewins1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable LO...just loving that ticket stamp! SO very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the layout. I am smiling over all the smiley faces. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome layout! love teh new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful layout. I adore all the details. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the layouts!!! Thanks for a chance for some free JBS!

    ReplyDelete