Monday, November 7, 2011

Stop Hopping!

The Two Peas in a Bucket blog hop officially ended at midnight EST on November 7, so without further ado, a hearty congratulations is in order for...


which means it's time to give it up for...

Woo hoo, Annette!  I definitely approve of your wish list picks. :)  I just finished a Jillibean Soup layout not long ago, and I have some Bella Blvd on the way.  As for the Two Peas love, well, you know I agree with you about that, too!

Thank you to all who stopped by my blog during the blog hop(s), and for sharing your wish list items.  A few of them had me curious, so after some research, now my own wish list has become a LOT longer.  Enablers, the lot of you.

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo...thank you so much...I am super excited...

    I just emailed you back...thanks again..

    ReplyDelete