Wednesday, December 28, 2011

JBS January Peeks!

There are a few peeks of the JBS January kits up on the JBS Mercantile blog.  This is most definitely one of those love-at-first-sight kind of kit months, and the more previews I see, the more that love just deepens.

Each year for the past three years, I've created year-in-review layouts, pulling together my favorite portraits of Z from January through December.  The main kit and artisan kit helped me to get 'er done this year.
I cannot believe how quickly she has grown! Yes, I am one of those adults who sighs and says, "Time flies" a whole lot.  It's true.  This layout is proof.

In any case, there's a whole lot of happy to be found in January at JBS -- and I am also quite excited to see what Briana has done with the album kit.  You simply must check out the previews on her blog.  She has incredible taste, no?  I'm working with that kit right now, actually.  I can't get enough of those colors.

In light of my last post, I should also inform you that I have since made friends with my Cameo, which I will no longer refer to as Lameo.  My apologies.  I now accept the brilliance that is Cameo, and admit my human failings in the face of its magnificence.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great kit - and I love your page. I'm a 'sigher' too!
    Off to check out Brianna now - I think you are both amazing talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this page is just incredible. I love love the small, colorful details - such a good page! Thanks for saying such a nice thing about me, Jill, means a lot coming from you! LOL about calling it a Lameo, ahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea behind this page. Thanks for the inspiration! I always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and colorful...looks like a wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete