Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nocember Devember

It's that time of year -- Nocember Devember -- when the last days of November mingle with the first days in December, and then all of a sudden yesterdaytodaytomorrow begin to blur together in a rush of days until one day I finally pause and it is January and I am writing the wrong year on a check.

Proof: a whole 24 hours has gone by since the JBS December kit reveal and I am only updating now...because last night feels like it was five minutes ago and tomorrow night feels five minutes away.


You simply must check out the rest of the gallery here.  Hurry!  While your mouse is hovering, FridaySaturdaySunday could pass you by.  I should know.

3 comments:

  1. love your LO jill! especially all of the layering , splatters and masking!

    and can i just say that you are great with words. i am just not a writer. so it always amazes when someone has that gift. it is an art in itself and you do it so well.
    i am jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad to send Z the mounds of nasty snow we get in the Midwest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about the blending together of time now. I teach high school, and when I'm done with grading, all of a sudden it's the third Sunday in Advent!

    Love the LO. The colors and details are divine.

    ReplyDelete