Thursday, January 12, 2012

12.


So.

I thought I was ready for this year's 12 on the 12th challenge -- that is, taking 12 photos on the 12th of each month, and putting them together in a layout.

I had a reminder on my calendar and in my planner.  I packed my point-and-shoot camera in my bag last night, making sure that I'd have it on hand.  I ran through a list of possible moments I might capture through the course of the day.  I was ready.  I was.

You see where this is going.

At 3:45 this afternoon, sitting in traffic, finally able to sit still and think for the first time all day, it hit me: TODAY is the twelfth.  Wuh oh.

So.

I did snap twelve pics, but they only capture a small part of my day.   Hopefully next month I'll do better.   And to think I spent most of my day teaching my seniors about the concept of carpe diem.   So much for that! 

1 comment:

  1. I also remembered halfway through the day! I'm ON IT in Feb!

    ReplyDelete