Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog Hop WINNER...S!

Thanks, all, for visiting my blog yesterday, and for leaving comments.  Pea name backstories are always amusing to read.

As for the fate of that Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate...?

Congratulations to...


Breeze!  You are the lucky winner of a Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate.  You've got peamail. :)

In fact, so thankful am I for the show of support yesterday, that I decided to pull a SECOND name for a SECOND gift certificate giveaway.

Congratulations are also in order for...


Hooray, Monica! Thanks for the incredibly sweet compliment, by the way.  My head is still spinning. :)

Now it's back to the CHA grindstone for me.  I'm working with the new OA lines right now, and I am loving every moment of it.  Time's a-ticking, though, so I'd better get to it!

Next month the Garden Girls will sponsor another blog hop, and there will be another chance for a giveaway, so stay tuned!  In the meantime, don't be a stranger...

1 comment: