Monday, January 16, 2012

Can't Get Enough

I know I overuse the word "love," but if there's going to be a word worth overusing, it's that one.

In its most powerful sense, there's drive-me-crazy, toe-curling, butterfly-inducing, all-in, let's-do-this-for-life kind of love, like the kind I have for this guy:
More details can be found on the Monday challenge post on the October Afternoon blog
Clearly I am also loving my Cameo.  Actually, I may love it a little too much, methinks, since I am cutting everything and anything with it.  It reminds me of that Malcolm in the Middle episode when the family rented a wood chipper. 

I haven't reached my confetti stage yet. 
The word "love" also came to mind the moment I saw even more of the new JBS releases:
More sneaks can be found on the JBS Mercantile blog
I am also loving three-day weekends, but they just don't seem to last long enough.  I hope you had a great one! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what an amazing layout! Yep, AMAZING! ;-)

    I really like the way you incorporate lots of journaling on your layouts and still manage to make them so beautiful. Beautiful and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full-blown Silouette obsession here too! Oh, and I am in the midst of the confetti stage. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page! The repeated letter and the 2 photos are fantastic- I also love all the journaling on the page- your handwriting is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete