Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Enough to Drive You Crazy If You Let It

October Afternoon sneaks have begun on the OA blog!  

The new "9 to 5" line promises to be an office-supply-lover's dream come true, so I, for one, am ECSTATIC!  Lest you think this line is only for work-related layouts, however, think again.  A moment ago I visited the blog of fellow OA DT member Vivian Masket, and she has some brilliant ideas for how to put this line to work for you.  

Stay tuned for even more sneaks ahead! 

4 comments:

  1. I think this is AWESOME! I can't wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking me, Jill! Love your post title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I am the only one who just SANG your title post in my head...lol. Sweet collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love anything ledger or office supply. and this line for me will be a must have.
    have a great weekend, jill!

    ReplyDelete