Sunday, January 29, 2012

October Afternoon CHA Projects

Today's post on the October Afternoon blog is chock full of lovely cards, tags, and layouts using the new collections.

I was lucky enough to have the chance to work with the Cakewalk collection...

and the 9 to 5 collection:
 

There are even more projects by the design team on the OA blog, so be sure check out those lovelies!

In the meantime, if you're free today at 2 p.m. CST, I'd love it if you would join me for the CHA Online Social at Two Peas in a Bucket!

9 comments:

  1. These are absolutely awesome, Jill!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! Makes me want every bit of those collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love these projects. I want to do my 9=5 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your projects, Jill!! And great job on the OA blog post, it looks FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! :) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. total works of art Jill. oh my dear gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely! luv all the scrap pages! inspirational!

    C :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore all these and that card is just too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete