Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Punch Drunk Love

The JBS February kits are officially up for grabs, and the design team gallery is filled with pretties (and will be filled with even more on the tenth).  This month's kits bring together my many loves, including grid paper, unique accents, lots of green, Ormolu, and even some October Afternoon papers and accents.  Score! 

This month, the team is also taking on the challenge of using punches with the main kit: 

I used the JBS Jester Border Punch and the JBS Blue Ribbon Punch for the border under the photos (and as for the extra circles created by the blue ribbon punch, I put them to use at the top of the layout).




I used the JBS Tab Punch as well.  It's my favorite. :)


I will share more as the tenth rolls around. In the meantime, you simply must check out the JBS site!  Doris Sander put together an incredible project kit, featuring a 7Gypsies tray.

I'm still in the it's-too-pretty-to-touch phase, but hopefully I will get over that before the mid-month gallery reveal! This kit calls to me daily, and this weekend, I will answer.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Great to see those punches used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your page, jill!!! especially how you used the tab punch and you are right this months kits rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my darling Jill, your journaling made me cry. thank you for sharing that. really.. i really appreciate it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the punches. I had purchased several of Jenni's new puches but not the blue ribbon one....until I saw your layout and read about using the ribbon part as banners during the garden girls blog hop. Hope you don't mind if I copy your border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I don't mind! :) You will LOVE that punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was touched by your journaling also Jill. I have never even met you but I can say that somewhere along the way someone did something right because you are a warm, caring, intuitive person who loves her family deeply and that comes through loud and clear in your LOs! Hope this makes sense. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete