Monday, February 20, 2012

On the Brain.

On the brain:

(1)
Wanted: a dress for the prom
(for a 36 year old).

Heads = Nordstrom, headless = Bluefly.
(2)
Needed: an even longer weekend.

(3)
Desired:
Everything in my cart at Two Peas, including:
Echo Park This & That Charming "Yardsticks" Paper
(Look at that B-side!  Major text paper swoonage.)
Prima Nature Garden Wood Buttons
(They're just so romantic.)
My Little Shoebox Aiko "One Fine Day" Paper
(I'm ready for this year's Bon Dance pics!)
(4) Realized:
The next Two Peas GG blog hop is just a few days away, on the 22nd.
I'm so excited!

Have a great week ahead!  Enjoy your Mardi Gras!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Can't wait for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love your cart, (and could use a long weekend myself) :)

    ReplyDelete