Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HiBye

Just taking a quick break from my end-of-quarter grading frenzy to share one of my March JBS Mercantile layouts, which uses this month's main kit and the new Magpie collection.   
When I used this design for my January 12 on the 12th layout, I hoped that it would be easy to recreate each month, but would also allow me a little room to innovate as needed.  I am pleased to report that this layout came together in no time, and though it is based on a sketch of sorts, it has its own unique feel.  I can't believe how perfectly the colors and patterns in the kit worked with the photos.  


Today's Calvinball totals: 


Calvinball points: 4
Calvinblog points: 7
Bonus points:  4


It's back to the non-scrappy papers for me.  Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

great grid design!

Diana Albright said...

i love the grid. i giggled at your DD's silly face... those are the best to get on camera!