Friday, March 30, 2012

JBS April Preview!

Have you seen Jenni's blog today?  It's all about the loveliness that is April at JBS Mercantile.  The April kits are absolutely wonderful.  The colors -- oh, the colors!  And the chevron stamp?  Swoonworthy.


I've been working (playing) with the main and artisan kits (above).  Here's a simple layout (I know!  Me? Simple?) that I put together using both kits: 

I gave myself a half an hour to scrap just before bed a few nights ago, and though that's less time than I usually spend creating a layout, I decided to relax into the process and see what I could do within that time.  I think I need to do that more often!  It's actually quite freeing.  

I'm off to go work/play some more with the kits!  Thanks for stopping by. ;)  Have a great weekend! 

8 comments:

Fialka said...

Jill, пожалуйста, добавьте переводчик (возможность выбрать язык) в свой блог. Очень хочется читать, но знания английского не позволяют:)

Valerie said...

Beutiful Jill - you work always inspires me. And that kit looks gorgeous :)

happydays525 said...

Hi Jill! I'm the design team coordinator for Cocoa Daisy and was wondering if you would be interested in being out GD for the month of May? I couldn't find a way to get your email via your blog so forgive me for leaving this in your comments...if you are interested please let me know and I will send more info your way! :) livelifecreateart(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Thank you!!

Jen Davis

happydays525 said...

Actually, please let me know either way so I know if I need to ask someone else....let me know if you have any questions! Thanks! :)

Kelli said...

seriously...I miss kits so much. sigh.

Lucky Mamma said...

I can't wait to get the white box in April! This kit looks really fun and I can't wait to play. Thanks for sharing.

Geralyn said...

Stunning, Jill! You know I always love your work :)

mcd4jc said...

Jill, I was wondering what color mist you used with the doily mask? I love it on the kraft!! Beautiful job!