Monday, March 26, 2012

On the Mend

Now that I am finally enjoying the sensation of paper (other than kleenex) in my hands, the long weekend has to go and end. Bummer -- just when the JBS April kit kick-started my mojo again!  It's a beauty.  We're talking (1) Crate Paper Storyteller (and green, wonderful green), (2) a stamp that has made the entire team downright giddy, (3) Hambly overlays that I've been coveting for some time, and (4) a mini-album kit that I keep holding in my hands, imagining the possibilities.  I'll have sneaks soon!  You can already see some on Megan's blog and Doris's blog.

I don't know what it is lately about green.  I want to surround myself with it.  I want it on every layout.  Proof:
The supply list can be found with the original layout at Two Peas in a Bucket.
Yep, green.  Ooh, and green with yellow.
I love this color combination.

Calvinball update:

Calvinball points: 25.5
Calvinblog points: 26
Bonus/handicap points: 11.5
Total:  60

1 comment:

doris sander said...

oh i love this layout so much! it's beautiful! and green! and the photos are so sweet! and the underlay usage is so clever! and i love that i'm not the only one who has a "grandma's couch" in many many photos.