Sunday, April 1, 2012

Foolio

I'm a fool for...Game of Thrones.  We just finished watching the second season premiere.  It feels as if we've been waiting for this day for a long time!

I'm a fool for...the new Crate Paper and Amy Tangerine lines, which showed up in the Two Peas store today! Among my favorites are these pretties:
Amy Tangerine Viridian Vignette Paper
(Green!)
Amy Tangerine Sienna Spirit Paper
(I absolutely love the watercolor effect.)
Amy Tangerine Grass Thickers
(More green!) 
(Isn't the color of the font so pretty?)
Crate Paper Storyteller 6 x 6 Paper Pad
(Pretty much every one of these papers is in my cart right now.)

I'm also a fool for...a good challenge.  This week I had the pleasure of putting together a layout for a Two Peas weekly challenge.  The challenge is to scrap a series of photos.
You can find out more about the challenge and the layout here
I'm all for using imperfect photos, probably because I think of the term "imperfect" as a synonym for "real." Imperfections reveal the true character of a subject.  Through the sequence of outtakes here, I can see the relationship between Z and M emerge.  Together, these photos tell a story better than a single, perfectly composed shot could.

Finally, I'm a fool for...these two.
They are the best kind of crazy. 

5 comments:

  1. У Вас всегда такие классные странички!Бумагу которую вы показываете у нас не продают.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this last picture just makes me happy. it's so hilarious and lol and joyful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning with all the layers. Such a great take on the challenge. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the laughter. Happy family times are the best.

    I have been eyeing the same products as well.

    ReplyDelete