Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NC '08 in '12

I finally got around to finishing the album documenting our visit to North Carolina in 2008.  Yes, 2008. As in, four years ago.  So what gave me the push that I needed?  The JBS April mini-album kit, compiled by the visionary Lisa Dickinson.   It's chock full of new Jillibean Soup, Hambly, and Studio Calico, as well as some very cool accents from Banana Fish Studio, a combination that makes for the perfect travel-themed mini.
I kept the design of the inner pages simple, clustering two pics, three frames, and a patterned circle, and inserting a journaling card behind each photo block.
More details will be in this month's JBS Gazette!

3 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring, Jill! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning, the shape and the kraft colour look wonderful against the photos and embellishing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album! Can't wait to see more! And its inspiring me to complete our trip to Vegas last July! :D

    ReplyDelete