Saturday, June 30, 2012

Midsummer Slump

Whoa -- I can't believe I'm already at the halfway mark of summer vacation. Where did one month go? I'm a wee bit concerned. By this time each summer, I've hit my stride and am knee-deep in projects.  This week, however, I haven't been able to do much scrapping, and it's just so wrong.  The heat just isn't helping.  All I think about is ice cream and air conditioning (neither of which I have right now).

Before my summer slump, however, I was able to complete a layout that I love.
For more details and a full supply list, please see the original link at Two Peas in a Bucket. 
This gives me hope that the mojo is still in there, and may be strong enough to override the request my husband just made for a milkshake run.  Who am I kidding? I'm doomed.

2 comments:

  1. I really adore this one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely flippin' love this! I gotta come up with something similar!

    ReplyDelete