My Internet connection was restored today, at last. Three cheers for the tech guy who climbed a telephone pole to make it happen! Channing Tatum on a pole? Not as impressive.
Now that I'm back and using a keyboard that does not induce paralysis after three minutes of use, I'd like to invite you to check out the CHA challenges at Two Peas. Although the folks at CHA are packing up, the fun continues at Two Peas, where you still have the remainder of the week to complete the challenges. I came up with Challenge #3, which is to undertake a little bit of a scavenger hunt through your stash. Locate (or create) the following items and incorporate them on a layout.
- a product from your "old" stash
- a product you've never used or opened
- something from your purse/bag
- your own handwriting
- a computer-generated element
- a quotation
- a photo of yourself
- at least 6" of thread, twine, or ribbon
- a "C," "H," or "A" (or all three)Here's my version:
|A full list of supplies may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket.|