Friday, July 13, 2012

I Am a Cyborg.

The latest CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration case file is officially open, and I had so much fun playing along as a "Special Agent" this week! 
Here's my take on Case File No. 28:
Details and a list of supplies may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket.
The "evidence" includes the use of circles, repetition, and putting something upside down, and the "testimony" is the documentation of something related to technology.
 I took screen shots of some of my online haunts and worked them into the layout.
The circle paper and the little monitor are from a CSI Coordinates PDF that all members can download for free.  This week's PDF is super cute!  
The journaling focuses on my online self. 
I incorporated some of the words and insights from cyborg anthropologist Amber Case, whose TED talk resonates with me.  
I've been meaning to make a layout like this for some time, and this challenge gave me the push I needed.  I also love the color scheme.  If you'd like to play along with the challenge, be sure to check out CSI.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Did you simply print screen for all those elements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed the PDF for the circle paper without resizing anything. For the computer monitor, I took a screen shot of the image, cropped it so that I was only focusing on the monitor image, and then I resized it to make it smaller.

    ReplyDelete