Monday, July 16, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio Hotel Key Holder Blog Hop

Welcome to the Jenni Bowlin Studio Hotel Key Holder Blog Hop!  As you visit the participating blogs in today's hop, you'll see how each member of the design team uses the JBS solid wood key holder (available at JBS Mercantile).  Some of us are using the holders decoratively, while others, like me, are using them for storage: 
I was so tired of rummaging through a bin to find the right roll of tape, but couldn't think of a better storage solution, since I work within a limited space.  The rolls of tape, however, fit perfectly on the rungs of the key holder.  I'll mount this on the side of the bookshelf next to my desk, where it will not only be functional, but eye-catching, too.  


Speaking of eye-catching...CHA starts today, and in my last post, I shared some of the items on my wish list. I have even more to add from JBS!  
Vintage Christmas 2012
Air Mail Stickers
"Important" Fill-in Stamp 
You can see all of the new JBS releases on the Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog


To thank you for stopping by today, I'd love to give you a chance to win a $20 gift card for JBS Mercantile. 
To be entered to win, please leave a comment on this post by 2 p.m. CST on Friday, July 20.  I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the JBS CHA releases, and/or how you'd use a JBS key holder if you had one.  Please include your email address in your comment (or a link to a site where your email can be found).  The winners will be announced by Saturday, July 21. 


Your next stop on the blog hop is Doris Sander.  


JBS Inspiration Blog
Jill Sprott <---- You are HERE. Hi! 
Doris Sander <---- Here's your next stop. Bye! 
Betsy Sammarco
Louise Nelson
Megan Klauer
Leah Farquharson
Corrie Jones
Lisa Dickinson


Thanks for hopping by today! 

34 comments:

  1. I love the washi idea and might steal it - I also wonder abut using it to stoe ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have used it to store your washi on- great idea. I'm sure I'd come up with a useful idea as well. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea, would work for seasonal embellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you put the tapes on there...Such a neat idea...There are so many uses for it. Fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the new goodies! This would be perfect for hanging Tim Holtz inspired tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure yet how I'd use a key holder, but I love how you used your! I mean seriously love. Practical yes, but a fabulous graphic piece of art as well. I can't wait to get my hands on those air mail stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new release is awesome but my favs are the hexagon chipboard and airmail stickers. Your use of the key holder is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This washi idea is great! I could definitely use some more storage for my craft stuff. I'm really loving JBS's new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the key holder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love your idea of using this for storage. And it could store lots of hangable things. Hmmm, wonder how many hotel key holders I should buy?

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool idea jill. my washi still needs a place to live. i have tried a few things but have not liked any of them.
    this just might work.
    ok now i need 2 of them because i love lisa's idea of a jewelry holder. i've only been to her blog and yours so far. so i guess that means by the end of the hop i am going to need 8. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this key holder and your washi tape too! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your idea alot. my (tapes) are on a metal rod. Always falling off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you used the key holder! Perfect to see all your washi at a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I would decorate it a little and hang by my door and put KEYS on it!! So Original I know - LOL. I love the new important stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would use this holder for my favorite ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the new release! I would probably use it to hold my Washi Tapes...maybe small tags or bagged embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun idea! I would perhaps it for storing some of my rings, but I'd be more likely to use it for making some sort of photo display.

    ReplyDelete
  20. no i don;'t have a keyholder
    but love JB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the vintage Christmas. On my wish list too! Love how you've used the key holder Jill. Very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to display ATC-sized embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how you used the key holder for washi, fabulous! Tami@butterflykissphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love how your displayed your beautiful washi tape on the board and I love the new products so I can't wait for those to hit our shores (thanks for sharing) :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. GENIUS! I have a "little" collection of Washi which are in a container & this would so be a helpful way to display(and maybe make me use them more) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great way to store your washi tape. Mine is just in a plastic bag. Loving the new JB products especially the tags, stars and file folders. Love the new punches I saw on another post too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh boy that's a great idea for storing tape! Love it!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great idea to use this keyholder as a masking tape holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your idea for the washi tape, I really need a better way to store my tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your use of the key holder. I love the new airmail stickers and the letters!

    ReplyDelete