Friday, July 27, 2012

Lovely Loot

Usually, a honking horn is not a good thing, but when the horn is that of a mail truck bearing a box o' loot from Two Peas, it's an awesome thing.  Here's a peek at my happy mail, which was full of new My Mind's Eye and Echo Park. 
These Wood & Chip Buttons from My Mind's Eye caught my eye in the Two Peas store, but I didn't know that they'd be this cute and colorful in person. I love that loopy aqua one on the right. 
Next to October Afternoon's label stickers, My Mind's Eye label stickers are my favorites, because they're so easy to print on, and they're just plain FUN. 
The Sweetest Thing collection from My Mind's Eye was on my list of CHA must-haves, and though initially I was drawn primarily to the Tangerine line, Bluebell and Honey have stolen my scrappy heart as well. 
How could I resist the new Everyday Eclectic papers? I'm all for an Echo Park/Hambly hybrid collection. 
I will be digging into these lovelies soon!  In the meantime, I've been busy with other projects, including those that I'm working on using the new Jenni Bowlin August kit.  Here's a peek at what I've been up to this morning with the artisan kit: 
Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. That stuff is to scrap for!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the reveal of that last one!

    Miss you, lady.

    ReplyDelete