Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New October Afternoon!

As the pics of the CHA booths make their way onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, message boards, and blogs, it's only right that I join in to share the love, with some peeks at the new October Afternoon collections!

The collection I am most excited about is Midway, which is chock full of bright and bold colors and lively patterns.
It's perfect for carnival and fair pics, and I am so doing a bunch of Disney layouts with this line as well!   Of course, it has other uses. I got kind of schmaltzy with it when I created this card. ;)
The next line, Witch Hazel, is among my favorite Halloween lines EVER!  For some time, OA lovers have been requesting a Halloween line, and OA listened. I just love every bit of it!

I just LOVE that the line isn't purely a black-and-orange line, and that many of its papers aren't just limited to Halloween layouts. I am going to hoard that minty-green polka dot paper for years to come. I also adore the funky music-note paper in this line, so much so that I used it on both my layout and this little tag:
OA is also releasing a holiday line this year, Make It Merry. It's such a fun collection! How could I not use it to scrap this, um, less-than-traditional family holiday pic?
There's also another line being revealed at CHA, Farm Girl. I haven't had a chance to work with it yet, but I've seen what a few of the DT members have done with it, and I can't wait to get my hands on that collection!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'd love to hear what you think!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted these because they really show how great these papers can be. Midway has to be my favorit4e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I really love that Halloween line...one of my faves for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting these beautiful layouts!! I love seeing more of the OA lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how'd I miss this? I wanna clap really loud for whoever thought of doing something NON-TRADITIONAL for Halloween colors...and, if you need to , you can still mix that awesome blue with orange:) loving the layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. could not love these lines or your projects more jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the papers you've used - and your layouts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layouts, love all your details! I'm so happy you posted these, it showcases the collection beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill, I love this! I'm OA addict and thanks ;) for enabling me! I don't scrap much halloween anymore because I just have one trick or treater left but I'll just have to take more pictures this year.
    Nice work:)
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for giving a few sneaks. Your work is awesome I am leaning hard towards Midway it looks like fabulous fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOVE your layouts! These are TOTALLY fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layouts. Really love your journalling and how you incorporate it into your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!!! LOVE them so much! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete