Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest What?

School's almost back in session, and I've been reflecting on this year's summertime scrapping wistfully. One of the highlights has been guesting at Elle's Studio and having an opportunity to use some of the cutest products ever created. When it comes to tags, labels, and journaling cards, I have a few requirements: they must be versatile, they must be easy to print or handwrite on, and they must make my eyes happy. Elle's Studio knows just how to make 'em!
Summer Lovin' Tidbits
Lil' Snippets: Tiny Labels
Summer Lovin' Cutouts
All three of the layouts that I created for Elle's Studio document summertime memories. The first layout  pulls together photos of my daughter from our trip to Disney World a few years ago.  I can't believe I never scrapped these until now!
I love that these labels are SO printer-friendly.  
In addition to using lots of labels, I also had fun working with journaling cards, like these pretties:
Summer Lovin' Note Tags
In fact, one of them became the title for this layout about my cousin and her boyfriend celebrating eleven years together at Niagara Falls this summer: 
I should also add another requirement of mine when it comes to tags, labels, and journaling cards -- they should welcome alterations, like these did when I added mist and paint to them. 

In the course of putting together my third project, I realized just how perfect the Summer Lovin' collection really is for creating summer-themed layouts:   
All of these layouts can be found in the Inspiration Gallery at Elle's Studio, along with some jaw-droppingly gorgeous projects by the incredible design team.

ETA: There's a giveaway of some of my favorite Elle's Studio products on the Elle's Studio blog today.  Check it out here.

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

cutiephinphin said...

Awesome LOs especially the Disney and Niagara Falls...

Tracey said...

Amazing layouts!!! Love them!!

Diana Waite said...

these are AWESOME layouts!! So fun that we got to be on the same design team for a month! :) Good luck with school, I'm sort of counting down the days until my kids go back, I'm ready, they're ready, I just hope the teachers are ready! :)

Anne Fisher said...

Love your layouts! I love that grid design of the Meet & Greet layout. It reminds me of you Staycation layout. I was just re-admiring it last night on 2peas. THanks so much for your inspo - you are awesome!