Monday, August 6, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

All this month, the Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog and the JBS Mercantile Forum are paying tribute to craftleticism in a big way, with the JBS Summer Games!
I helped to kick off the festivities today on the blog, sharing a layout that takes its inspiration from one of my favorite Olympic events, gymnastics. I've always had a thing for the rings!
Deep dish pizza and gymnastics tend not to overlap much, I know; granted, that's likely why I find myself watching the Olympics rather than actually being in the Olympics.  :)

I finally got my hands on that much-coveted JBS perforated grid stamp that was on my CHA wish list, and I used it to create pizza "pies" on this layout, stamping at one angle and then at another.

Be sure to check out the JBS blog all this month to see how the rest of the design team took on the challenge of using an Olympic event as a springboard for a layout.  Consider playing along!  If you share your project on the JBS Forum, at the end of the month we'll be drawing three lucky winners who will earn gold, silver, and bronze.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment