Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pardon Me

It's been a crazy (the kind that's pronounced cuh-raaaaaay-zee) week, so you must pardon this post-and-run.  I can compensate for this short post, however, via a longer one on the October Afternoon blog today.

I am definitely a grid kind of girl, as the sketch I created for that post attests:
More details and a supply list may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket. 
These lovely ladies are all starting college right about now, and I wish them all the luck and love in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the pink, yellow and grey combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love grids too - always so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grids and your fabulous layout! So great how many different photos you were able to feature on the layout. It works perfectly with the quote. Btw, not sure if you watch "Newsroom" but they recited that poem on one of their episodes. Was happy to recognize it on your layout!

    ReplyDelete