Sonia Delaunay2. Passage:
"We focus in schools on that which is quantifiable when, I think, our real value as places of learning rests in that messy stuff that isn’t."3. Picture:
|Someone actually gave me an apple on the first day of school. :)|
5. Problem: The weekend is only two days long.
6. Process: I had Tom Petty's song of the same name in my head as I worked on this layout for the Garden at Two Peas:
|Additional details and a full supply list may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket.|
7. Product: I am crazy about the new Ormolu flair at Two Peas! I used one of the Tag Sale flair pins in the layout above. I've also got my eye on these Bungalow Analog Clocks:
8. Pleasure: My husband and I just started watching The Newsroom. After the first episode finished, I realized that I was crying, and I had no idea why. I keep getting teary during episodes. What is it about this show that makes the citizen in me come to life?
10. Present: I'm wondering how to turn the brown cat I'm currently cat-sitting back into the white cat that I took in a few weeks ago. Oops.