Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome, August!

The Jenni Bowlin Mercantile August kits are live, and the design team gallery proves just how much we're all loving this month's kits!

The main kit contains one of my favorite lines, BasicGrey Clippings, as well as an exclusive stamp and stencil.
It's also a word nerd's dream:
The colors and patterns in this kit are also perfect for masculine projects. I used it to create a birthday card for my neighbor's son, who recently turned fourteen. That's a tough age/gender to buy for, much less create a card for, but I think this card does the job -- especially since it contains a gift card for a video game store. :)
The artisan kit features more BG, 7Gypsies paper tape, and some new Ormolu that I had to fight myself not to hoard:
I had so much fun using the Clippings Snippets and patterned papers in this kit to create the "fused" circles on this layout: 
The third kit that I had the pleasure of working with is the mini album kit, which is bursting to the hilt with color and cuteness.
Rather than use it to create a mini, I pulled together a birthday card for a sweet little girl:
The mid-month reveal is on the tenth, and I know I'll have more to share then. I just can't stop creating with these lovely kits!

2 comments: