Friday, September 14, 2012

New OA and JBS!

October Afternoon's Halloween line, Witch Hazel, is now at Two Peas! I'm actually in the process of working on a Halloween layout using the line.  I also used some of it sneakily on a layout that I created for this week's challenge on the OA blog. The background paper is "Elixir of Eucalyptus," the color of which makes my scrappy senses ever so tingly.
More details and a fully supply list may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket
New Jenni Bowlin Studio stamps, letters, mini decks, and accents are also in the house, including my favorite JBS stamp ever!
Perforation Marks Clear Stamp
I also used one of the new Silhouette Mini Deck cards and skinny alphabet stickers on one of the layouts I created using the JBS Mercantile September main kit
I've definitely earned some free time this weekend, and plan to put some of my OA and JBS lovelies to good use!

4 comments:

  1. love these! love the way your first one is fairly monochromatic! great job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these, Jill! The photos are stunning, and the new OA line is a fave. {Who am I kidding? I love all of their stuff! LOL}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those layers of OA paper. And the buttons stitched in place!

    Think I have already said how much I love the JBS layout -- but will say it again. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly beautiful layout reminds me of the words in the song Lord I lift your name on high!

    ReplyDelete