Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Still

(1) I'm still here!  Busy week at school = not-so-busy blog.

(2) I'm still working with the lovely JBS September kits.  We celebrated multiple family members' birthdays this past weekend, and luckily, the kits were on hand to help me make a few birthday cards.  Here's a peek at one of the cards:
I am so feeling that green Jillibean Soup paper lately.  You know me -- I love green everything.  I even tinted the letters in "Birthday" green by misting over them lightly.

(3) I am still laughing over this clip my daughter shared with me earlier today. How have I never seen this before?

"Dude...you slapped a fiiiish."

(4) I am still giddy about nabbing the new Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go collection, which just arrived in the Two Peas store today, along with a bunch of other new releases. Here are a few of the items that'll be on their way to this happy scrapper soon:
Indigo Everyday Printed Chipboard Letters Ready Set Go Thickers
Rise n' Shine Ready Set Go Paper
Surrounded Ready Set Go Kraft Finish Paper
Studio Calico Text Book Yearbook Paper
Honor Society Blue Mister Huey's 
Studio Calico Yearbook 12x12  Sticker Sheet
Noted 1 Flair Buttons from A Flair for Buttons
So maybe I went a little crazy. :)

(5) I still can't get over how many awesome albums were released on iTunes yesterday!  My playlist now includes new songs from Imagine Dragons, Cat Power (her new sound reminds me of Jem for some reason), Stars, Two Door Cinema, Jens Lenkman, and Jack White.  Good schtuff.

Enjoy the rest of the week!  I'll update again soon.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Haaa! That clip is hilarious!

    You always make me want to use green stuff, lol, but I can't pull it off as well as you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving the new Thickers and SC yearbook too! Wish these goodies where on their way to my house! lol

    ReplyDelete