Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crate Paper, Dear Lizzy, and Pebbles? Oh, My!

This morning I peeked into the Two Peas store, and lo and behold, what did I find?

New Crate Paper!  I got a bunch of Acorn Avenue and On Trend.  I've been waiting a while for these beauties.
Acorn Avenue Peanut Deli Patterned Paper
On Trend Fad Patterned Paper
New Dear Lizzy! I so love the soft colors and patterns in this line.
Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic Extraordinary Avenue Patterned Paper
New Pebbles Seen & Noted! These journaling cards were on my list of CHA must-haves.
Pebbles Seen & Noted 3 x 4 Journaling Cards
New Studio Calico Wonderland!  I can't wait to play with these:
Studio Calico Wonderland Trees & Houses Mistables
New American Crafts Soho Garden! These letters will be mine. Oh, yes.
American Crafts Soho Garden Chelsea Letter Stickers
My cart runneth over...well, for a second it did. It's empty now. :)

1 comment: