Monday, October 1, 2012

I Got Your Crazy.

It's Monday, so that in itself might explain the title of this post, but here's the real reason for it:
This layout of my daughter and her wacky friendlings is up in this week's Garden at Two Peas (where you can also find a full supply list and more details). I worked in a highly appropriate Knock Knock "Mental Note" (with the "WENT MENTAL" box checked, of course), since, well -- just look at them.  I also used my new Office Speak Rotating Stamp:
I can't wait to use the "Paradigm Shift" bit. My daughter and I, being amateur social scientists with imagined minors in musicology, have discovered a phenomenon known as the Suckmuffin Paradigm. It's that moment when you're flipping through the radio in the car (that is, a car with a broken CD player, no satellite radio, and no iPod connection options), and every single station is playing commercials or pure trash. There isn't even anything on that one station that brags about "more music, less talk." The Suckmuffin Paradigm. It's the worst...especially when it occurs in traffic.

I know that's somewhat random, but at this point, all I can say is

see post title above.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and fantastic page! I think I need that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you! I love the layout it's one I would probably title and only my scrap BFF would truly get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the title--this page is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout. The mix of colours and fun elements is just perfect. And oh yes.... I've had many Suckmuffin Paradigm moments myself! Hhee hee that made me chuckle reading your post :-)

    ReplyDelete