Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Perfect Plate

It's coming.

Today, while at the store, I walked past freezers full of turkeys, and realized: soon.

At my mom's, I thumbed through her copy of the November Martha Stewart Living, and as I glanced at recipe after recipe, I thought: really soon. 

Moments ago, I was eyeballing the mouth-watering images on the cover of this month's Bon Appetit, and now I keep thinking: not soon enough. 

Bring on the turkey. Bring on the gravy. 
More stuffing and casserole and pie, please. 

Even the Garden at Two Peas is making me hungry. It's packed with layouts featuring lots of savory goodness, including this one: 
This layout pays tribute to my favorite meal of the year.  I adopted a checklist approach to the journaling, checking off the components of the meal that apply to our family's traditions. 
If you'd like to download a copy of the checklist, check out the original layout at Two Peas for a link.  If you happen to use it, link me up -- I'd love to see what you do with it!  Enjoy! 

6 comments:

  1. I could eat this layout! Delicious. I love that you scrap about all sorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitched title! I think I'd love thanksgiving too, though we don't have it here. Our Christmas dinner is similar though, and I can't wait for the turkey! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! It's making me hungry too, are you doing the cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :):) am definitely gonna use it-thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete