Monday, December 3, 2012

A Very Merry Monday!

Today the Garden at Two Peas in a Bucket is positively packed with holiday layouts. I had a blast creating my layouts to accompany this month's holiday theme.  I may have had a little too much fun, actually: 
For more details and a full supply list, see the original layout at Two Peas in a Bucket
Yes, I went there. :) 

The second layout is about my "bright idea" to put up blue Christmas lights last year.  
For more details and a full supply list, see the original layout at Two Peas in a Bucket
Now that you've found me in a merry mood, it's about time that I announce the blog hop giveaway winners!   Congratulations to...
and to...

I'll be in contact via peamail with information about your Two Peas gift certificates!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love both these layouts. The top one is so fun and I love all the busy prints and the bottom one works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Christmas light page. Awesome, awesome photos! Love all the blue, too.

    ReplyDelete