Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Daily-ish

I'm actually doing it.
That's right -- I decided to go all in, and I've actually been keeping up with my holiday album. Shocking, I know!

The October Afternoon Very Merry December mini-book kit (which is chock full of exclusive items as well as favorites from the Make It Merry collection) has made the entire process so easy.  I've also decided to structure the album so that I can enjoy the process without feeling the pressure of having to scrap something every single day. I shared my approach in a recent post on the October Afternoon blog.  Here a few peeks at week one of the album:
This week Thursday's post on the OA blog will feature even more ideas for using the Very Merry mini-album kit. All this month, the design team will be sharing their albums. I'm still in shock that I actually have one to share. :) Whoa. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jill! I love this! The cut-out titles and colourful splats are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great colours!I love that page with the splats of paint and the tree over the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    I love your December Daily album. Documenting it week by week is brilliant! I will try that next year for sure. The die cut for the (week 1) etc. is it a silhouette file? Do you know what alpha it is? Thanks , Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The font that I used is called Arsenale White. It's a free font, from dafont.com: http://www.dafont.com/arsenale-white.font

    Jill

    ReplyDelete