Monday, December 10, 2012

JBS Mercantile Mid-Month Reveal

It's the 10th, which means it's one of my favorite days of the month: time for the JBS Mercantile mid-month reveal, when even more projects are added to the design team gallery.  Given my excitement over the December kits, I was all too happy to contribute!  
Papercrafting Kit + Artisan Kit 
My fixation with arrows continues...

I love the accents in this month's kits -- especially these fabric tabs and stick pins. 
Papercrafting Kit
Fear of glitter, be gone!  Seriously, a glue pad changes everything. The glitter goes on nicely and evenly.  
I decided to have a go at the mini-album kit, and I'm glad I did.  One of my scrappy goals for 2013 is to incorporate more storytelling in my projects, and this album is just what I need to help me achieve that goal.
Mini-Album Kit
I've already filled the album with neutral and ledger papers from the December kits, and I'll use the sections to house photos, stories, and snippets from daily life.  
Be sure to check out the gallery at JBS Mercantile for even more ideas for using the December kits!  

1 comment: