Thursday, December 13, 2012

On Dasher!

Whoa. And more whoa.  Based on how crazy things have been around here (and my blood pressure, I'm guessing) you'd think that I was in the throes of holiday preparations, but nope -- I'm just trying to survive the end of the second quarter at school! I must give my students credit for being such troopers. I know that they are all aching for the Christmas break, but they have yet to survive midterms, and I have yet to survive grading them.

Here's the punchline:  I have this zany idea that once the holiday break begins, things will calm down.  Isn't that hi-la-ri-ous?

Somehow, though, I'm adding to my December album as the days go by. It's a Christmas miracle!  Here a few peeks that were also shared on the October Afternoon blog this week:
It's back to the stacks for me (and not the fun patterned kind).  See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. hehe! you always make me smile! I teach too and I know that weary feeling at the end of term! I am exhausted too and dreaming too of a relaxing break!!love your DDjournal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing this Christmas journal coming along! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love your work. You never disappoint. Your Christmas album is amazing!

    ReplyDelete