Monday, December 17, 2012

What's New at Two Peas?


There's a whole lot of lovely in the Two Peas store this week!
Ormolu Word Up Clear Stamps (I especially love those cameras and the five-star rating). 
Ormolu No. 25 Little Labels (Don't you just get a kick out of that "naughty is the new nice" bit?  Too funny.)
Crate Paper Fourteen Borders/Tabs (Those interconnected/intercontinental hearts will be mine!)
Crate Paper Fourteen Collection Pack
Crate Paper "Be Mine" Fourteen Paper (I can't decide which side I love more.  I guess I'll have to get two sheets.  Hee hee.)
American Crafts Dear Glitter Foam Thickers in Begonia and Robin's Egg. Pretty pretty!
I know what to add to my Christmas wish list. :)

2 comments:

  1. TFS new product makes me so giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stalking the store to see what is new. Some of those CP papers are among my new must-haves!

    ReplyDelete