And the list goes on...we'll see where it takes me over the next few months.
- Eat ice cream. I wonder what it tastes like without the stress-eating aftertaste of guilt? :)
- Given #1, be more active, more often. Hit the beach. Visit the zoo. Hike Diamond Head. Do the dishes. Make a dent in the laundry. Shock my husband by doing the last two.
- Get outdoors. Go out in the actual sunshine and enjoy it.
- Paint the kitchen. (We'll see about this one. It may be a little too ambitious for me.)
- Scrap. Scrap. Scrap. Scrap. Scrap.
- Take more photos.
- Read constantly.
- Go to London. Ha. I wish.
- Cook more often. Try new recipes.
- Spend as much time as possible with my daughter while she's still willing to spend time with me.
- Learn something new, that I can take back to the classroom when school starts again.
- Get a haircut. This is a big deal, given that I haven't had my hair professionally cut in, um, years.
Since my travel budget is quite limited (see #8...sigh...), I was also thinking about spending the summer visiting places on island where I have never been. There are so many! I've been inspired by a recent visit to Kawaiaha'o Church, where I realized how much history surrounds me here.
|More details and a full supply list may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket.|
Thanks for visiting today! Here's hoping that your summer is off to a great start as well!