Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHA Shares!

CHA is in full swing, which means that the amount of drool generated by scrapbookers across the world has been rising exponentially over the course of this week. I've been doing my fair share of drooling -- in fact, I started early, when I caught sight of one of the new Elle's Studio's lines, Day to Day.  I've been a longtime fan of the tags and journaling cards from Elle's Studio, so imagine how excited I was to learn that the company is branching into patterned paper! Then imagine how stoked I was to have the chance to create a few layouts with the new line!
 You can see a few of the new patterns peeking through the die-cut background in the layout below:
One look at the tags and journaling cards in the collection reveals why the collection is appropriately called "Day to Day."
Don't you just love CHA?  

All this weekend and early next week, Two Peas in a Bucket invites you to participate in its CHA online social.
Tomorrow I'll be hosting a chat at 3 p.m. CST on the Two Peas CHA Winter '13 message board. I'd love it if you could join me! 

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love all the details, like the die cut houses for the lego story, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are nice - colorful, fun, attention to detail - yep, classic Jill :) The Lego story is such a cute one and I love love the Silhouette cutting you did on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, thank you SO much for contributing to the Elle's Studio booth-- we always adore your work!! you did an AMAZING job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Lego house layout was my FAVORITE at CHA!! so creative and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about Elle's having paper.
    All your layouts are beautiful but the Lego one is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE that lego/house page! So, so fantastic. The house cut outs are too cool. I can see that I will need to scraplift this soon..

    ReplyDelete