Thursday, January 3, 2013

My December Not-So-Daily: FINIS!

Yesterday was a momentous occasion: I added the very last page to my December not-so-daily album and proclaimed that baby DONE!  Today's October Afternoon blog post shares the remaining pages, starting with December 12 (you can find the details for each page on that post):
I assembled the entire album using the Very Merry December Mini-Album kit from October Afternoon.  Although the kit is sold out, most of the items in it can be found in the Make It Merry collection.  If you'd like to peek at the earlier pages in the album, you can find them here and here.

5 comments:

  1. Sigh, I finished the whole thing. It was delicious! ;) (and lo cal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super pretty.
    what a lovely keepsake!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done! Just fabulous! And so love your use of words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is GREAT! I'm hoping to finish mine this weekend--been a little behind being off schedule and all...

    ReplyDelete