Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Popping In (and Up)

Whew! I am in the midst of a whoosh-bang week, but surely I can take a little break to say hi, and to share my most recent layout for Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog
This month, the JBS blog will focus on die-cuts, which are among my scrappy loves. In fact, this entire layout includes even more of my current scrappy loves:
  • Negative space. I get such a rush out of creating something where there appears to be nothing. 
  • Cursive titles. Don't you dig that loopy loveliness? I used Halo Handletter here.  
  • Circles and circles and circles and circles.  And circles. 
  • Clocks. I am ever-so-conscious about time ticking away, and scrapbooking helps me to freeze it momentarily. 
  • Green. I can't get enough of it. 
  • Gold and pink -- together. I've always preferred silver to gold, but lately, gold is calling to me.  Alongside pink, it's sweetly decadent. 
  • Machine stitching. I can't seem to make a page without it. 
  • Mist. Must mist. 
  • Dimension. Pop dots, thou art awesome. 
  • Hidden journaling.  I probably should stop doing this, so that people can read the journaling on my pages more easily, but I just can't.  It's a thing now. 


The JBS blog also includes a bunch of CHA sneaks.  I am crazy about the new stamps! Here's one of my favorites:

Have a great week!  See you on the other side!

5 comments:

  1. once again we do have scrapbooking connections!! this is the kind of design I enjoy making most! and your layout is fab! love the negative spaces and those colors!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - love the colours in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! The circles, the stitching, the hidden journaling, colours, and use of die-cuts. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great layout.....love how you used all the clocks. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete