Whew! I am in the midst of a whoosh-bang week, but surely I can take a little break to say hi, and to share my most recent layout for Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog:
- Negative space. I get such a rush out of creating something where there appears to be nothing.
- Cursive titles. Don't you dig that loopy loveliness? I used Halo Handletter here.
- Circles and circles and circles and circles. And circles.
- Clocks. I am ever-so-conscious about time ticking away, and scrapbooking helps me to freeze it momentarily.
- Green. I can't get enough of it.
- Gold and pink -- together. I've always preferred silver to gold, but lately, gold is calling to me. Alongside pink, it's sweetly decadent.
- Machine stitching. I can't seem to make a page without it.
- Mist. Must mist.
- Dimension. Pop dots, thou art awesome.
- Hidden journaling. I probably should stop doing this, so that people can read the journaling on my pages more easily, but I just can't. It's a thing now.
The JBS blog also includes a bunch of CHA sneaks. I am crazy about the new stamps! Here's one of my favorites:
Have a great week! See you on the other side!